Profile - 6114

< Back to profiles

Good Day,

I am a self employed carer who lives in the UK. I am a bright and bubbly character who is sensitive to the needs and requirements of the person in care. I am a conscientious person who is a natural people pleaser. Character wise, I adapt to the person in need of care to make them feel at ease and that im not a stranger in their own home.

I have recently completed my refresher training in the 18 different modules relating required carer education. I have a British drivers license, a full enhanced DBS, insurance, and full rights to live and work in the UK. English is my first language so communication is never a problem.
I enjoy cooking and ensuring healthy diet and nutrition.
I am good with pets.

I have 2 years experience in the care industry and excellent references.

I am seeking LIVE IN work in the Glasgow region on a 1 week on, 1 week off basis or flexible to 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off basis. I would request that carer stints are no more than 2 weeks at a time.
Cover care is preferable to ongoing.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,


Gender: Female

Care Experience: Live in care, Hourly carer, Family member

Please confirm the appropriate experience range you have in a previous role by using the drop-down menu option: 1-3

Looking For: Full Time, Part Time

Looking for work in: Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland, North Lanarkshire

Where are you located?: Horsham

Care Skills: Catheter Care, COSHH Training, Dementia, End of life / Palliative Care, Incontinence, Manual Handling, Medication Training, Parkinsons, Peg Feeding, Personal Care

Care Qualifications: NVQ Health and Social Care

English Language level: Fluent

Driving License: Full License

Do you have your own car?: Yes

Do you have a current DBS?: Yes

Is your DBS (formerly known as a CRB) Enhanced?: Yes

When you received your DBS did you join the update service?: Yes

Are you on the Care Certificate?: Yes

Are you British or a National of the European Economic Area (EEA) or do you have a permit to work in the UK for a minimum of six months?: Yes