Profile - 4630

< Back to profiles


Artemis is an enthusiastic and dedicate live in carer with 4 years experience in UK.
Before came in UK, she was a complementary therapist for 16 years in Athens, Greece with a lot of experience with all ages.
As a carer she is supportive in the independence, dignity and respect for the people who she looks after. She is very compassioned and gentle with all people.
She is experienced hoisting and manual handling.
All Care certificates are updated, also insurance and DBS as she is working as self-employed which she is not willing to continue.

Artemis is a particularly good cook and she likes to prepare suitable meals for her customers; she loves all animals and wants to be near nature.
She has a UK driver license, but she does not have her own car yet. She can drive automatic and manual car.

She has a level 2 certificate in Business Administration, a Health & Safety for Food level 2 certificate and
Functional English level 2 certificate.
She started a Foundation in Textiles at the Open University of Arts as she likes to learn new things.

She is looking for a long-term placement (now she is working 6 weeks on-2 or 3 weeks off) and make a difference in a life of an old person.
She has a contract with the previous customer, and she needs 4-week notice.
If it is possible, she would like same working status.
She is looking forward to hearing from you.

Gender: Female

Care Experience: Live in care, Care home

Please confirm the appropriate experience range you have in a previous role by using the drop-down menu option: 4-6

Looking For: Part Time

Looking for work in: North West

Where are you located?: West Kirby

Care Skills: Manual Handling, Medication Training, Personal Care, Stoma

Care Qualifications: No Qualifications

English Language level: Fluent

Driving License: Full License

Do you have your own car?: No

Do you have a current DBS?: Yes

Is your DBS (formerly known as a CRB) Enhanced?: Yes

When you received your DBS did you join the update service?: No

Are you on the Care Certificate?: Yes

Are you British or a National of the European Economic Area (EEA) or do you have a permit to work in the UK for a minimum of six months?: Yes